- High Energy Efficiency with 2.6 umol/J
- 400w Power Consumption - Comparable to 800w HID Grow Light
- Veg footprint is 6 x 6 ft (1.8m), Flowering footprint is 5 x 5 ft (1.5m).
- SAMSUNG LM301B Diodes - Currently one of the most efficient LED Diodes Available.
- Ultra-Wide, Low-Profile Panel Design Offers More Coverage With Fewer Shadows
- Refined Spectrum for peak photosynthesis (660-665nm, 2000K, 3500K)
- Meanwell XLG Driver
Design advantages go beyond just high tech components. The ultra-wide spread of Samsung LED diodes ensures maximum canopy coverage at closer distances than ever before, eliminating shadowing around key photosensitive regions of your plants. The Low-Profile panel presents more user flexibility for indoor growing, allowing for more compact grow spaces with a lower roof height.
All told, this light achieves an output of 2.6 μmol/J, which makes it one of the most efficient lights on the market. Take a look at the PPFD footprint below to see just how much PAR is generated from a power usage of only 400 watts.